Saturday, July 5, 2008

There's No Place Like Home...

There really is no place like home. We arrived home safe yesterday. We had a great time at the beach. We discovered that bowling would be a great way to have fun together. It's a great way to have a little fun and get some exercise too. We will get together on Sunday afternoons after church. We like Putt-Putt too. Family fun is so relaxing. Back to work on Tuesday. I will be uploading some cards in the upcoming week. Gotta get ready for a weekend getaway with the girls. Next month I am going to a Creating Keepsakes Scrapbook Convention in Charlotte, NC. Can't wait...So long for now.

Thanks for stopping by.

Wanda

No comments:

My Favorite Movies

  • High School Musical
  • The Ten Commandments
  • The Wizard Of Oz
  • Why Did I Get Married
  • Pretty Woman

About Me

My photo
I love to go on scrap retreats, mountains and the beach.