Sunday, August 17, 2008

Day 15, 16 & 17 Back From CK Convention...





Hello Everyone...
Sorry to be 2 days behind with posting. Just getting back from CK Convention. We had a great time. Spent too much money of course. Got me a Crop-A-Dile. The girls selling it were kind enough to show me how to use it and I was sold. That thing always looked so intimadating to me, but it's not hard to use once you figure it out. The Spellbinders booth was there but they did not have the new dies. The Sizzix booth sold out of the multipurpose platforms the first day. I found me a pack of Stella Ruby cardstock. I love that paper. Got a few stamps, a couple of punches too. All of the classes were sold out my friend and I wanted to take. Guess we better sign up for classes on-line next time. We met some great new friends. My friend also won a door prize. She won a $15.00 gift certificate from one of the vendors. I was happy for her. We stayed at the Hilton which was the host hotel for the convention. Check out our bed and that great big 42" flat screen in our room. It was fabulous.
A card I made and I am using for an August swap. Thanks for stopping by and TTFN...

No comments:

My Favorite Movies

  • High School Musical
  • The Ten Commandments
  • The Wizard Of Oz
  • Why Did I Get Married
  • Pretty Woman

About Me

My photo
I love to go on scrap retreats, mountains and the beach.