Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Day 20 Wonderful Wednesday...


Hello,
Thanks for stopping by today. It hump day for those of us that still have jobs. Senator Obama visited our fair city today. There was much excitement in the area. Of course I didn't get an invite but I did know a few people who did. Today I have something to share with you that I got in an email. It's called "When God Leads You". When God leads you to the edge of the cliff, trust Him fully and let go, only 1
of 2 things will happen, either He'll catch you when you fall, or He'll teach you how to fly! I loved that...because it's so true. We have to trust Him and Him alone. We cannot place our trust in man. Enjoy this card I made this summer. TTFN...


1 comment:

Lynette said...

What a gorgeous card, Wanda - I love it!

My Favorite Movies

  • High School Musical
  • The Ten Commandments
  • The Wizard Of Oz
  • Why Did I Get Married
  • Pretty Woman

About Me

My photo
I love to go on scrap retreats, mountains and the beach.