Saturday, August 2, 2008

Day 2


Saturday Post,
It's Saturday evening and I have just had a wonderful day out with my best friend. We went to all of my favorite craft stores and found some great finds. Let's see...I got my Scor-Mat Yahoo....Basic grey paper, cuttlebug embossing folders, a set of nestibilites, a zutter 1/2" corner rounder (the pink one), some stamps and a few more little things. WOW! what a day. It was great. There is a great stamp and scrapbook store in Greensboro, North Carolina that I love to go to. Betty and Eric are just the best. Here's the link:
http://www.thescrapbookingroom.com/
While there I also met on of my dear friends who while there invited me to go with them to a Stamping and Scrapbooking Convention in Greenville, South Carolina next month. My best friend who is my darling husband said I could go. Yahoooooo...A girls day out! He has a cousin who lives in Gaffney, SC which is on the way to Greenville so he is going to visit while I go. Works for me. Here's my card for the day. TTFN

Wanda50

No comments:

My Favorite Movies

  • High School Musical
  • The Ten Commandments
  • The Wizard Of Oz
  • Why Did I Get Married
  • Pretty Woman

About Me

My photo
I love to go on scrap retreats, mountains and the beach.