Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Day 5 Terrific Tuesday...


What a great day! Our Holy Convention began tonight with a bang. Our General Elder really had a word from the Lord. Her sermon title was "Pass The Peas". Little did we know what the Lord had in store for us as she gave us what the "P's" were. We all need Purpose, Prayer, Praise, Passion,Perseverance, Prosperity, Provision, Patience, Promise, Presence of God, Pleasure, Preaching, Prophecy, Peace and the Power of the Holy Ghost. WOW! We always have heard about passing the peas, but never in the way she gave them to us tonight. I really enjoyed her message. To God Be The Glory!!!
Here's my card for the day. Enjoy! TTFN...


No comments:

My Favorite Movies

  • High School Musical
  • The Ten Commandments
  • The Wizard Of Oz
  • Why Did I Get Married
  • Pretty Woman

About Me

My photo
I love to go on scrap retreats, mountains and the beach.