Saturday, August 9, 2008

Day 8 & 9 Faithful Friday and Satisfied Saturday...



As you can see I did not post last night. All of a sudden my Rachel Anne Miller "Free" header was gone. I had to create another last night about 1 am in this morning. I guess she no longer is allowing me to use her "free" header. I really liked it too. Oh well, it was neat to have while I had it. Onward and upward. I found another soothing one I liked. Now for the post of card for Day 8 & 9. I am adding 2 more of the same series and one on tomorrow. If the Lord's will... Convention has continued to be great! We are ordaining a new pastor of one of our churches tonight. She is a faithful and beautiful women of God. I enjoy her messages and she will be of great service to our community. Well...that's all for now. Thanks for stopping by! TTFN...

No comments:

My Favorite Movies

  • High School Musical
  • The Ten Commandments
  • The Wizard Of Oz
  • Why Did I Get Married
  • Pretty Woman

About Me

My photo
I love to go on scrap retreats, mountains and the beach.