Thursday, October 2, 2008

Happy Fall All...It's October!


Hello Everyone,
I am so excited and I love this time of the year. I have the honor of participating in a "Crop For A Cure" this weekend. As you all may and should be aware of is that it's "Breast Cancer Awareness Month".
http://www.breastcancerawareness.com/
Think Pink!!! Millions of women and men across america are cropping, marching, walking, singing and shouting this from the rooftop! Early detection is the key...do your monthly breast exams and get your mammogram! Don't cancel that appointment!!!! and Yes...it is uncomfortable for a few moments of your life once a year. But it's worth it!! It just may save your life!!! Thanks for stopping by...TTFN

No comments:

My Favorite Movies

  • High School Musical
  • The Ten Commandments
  • The Wizard Of Oz
  • Why Did I Get Married
  • Pretty Woman

About Me

My photo
I love to go on scrap retreats, mountains and the beach.