Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Oh My Gosh!!!!

Hi Everyone,
Oh My Gosh!!! I can't believe it has been a month since I last posted. I first want to say I am sorry and to please forgive me. Bad blogger...bad blogger...Since I last posted I have been terribly busy. Our church had an anniversary, Thanksgiving weekend was a blast with family and I still got my Christmas shopping to do. Not much to buy. I have been sick for over two weeks and this stuff in my head just won't seem to clear up. Have not felt much like making anything. Nevertheless, no matter what...Christmas is coming and there is no sense in worrying about it. "Jesus Is The Reason For The Season" and that's all that matters. This week a dear friend of my husband and I passed away. He was only in his 50's. That was too young. He also pastored a church. Please keep his family in your thoughts and prayers. I am going to try once again to post a few pics of some creations by this weekend. Thanks for stopping by!! TTFN....

No comments:

My Favorite Movies

  • High School Musical
  • The Ten Commandments
  • The Wizard Of Oz
  • Why Did I Get Married
  • Pretty Woman

About Me

My photo
I love to go on scrap retreats, mountains and the beach.