Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day Everyone...

WOW!!! What a day. My "Wonderful Husband" took me out for the day to all of my favorite craft stores. What a nice Valentine present. I don't drive. We had a great time. I found lots of things I wanted to get. First off to A.C.Moore where I found some great clear stamps. I then went to Michaels to pick up my Martha Stewart bunny punch. Whew...glad I tried it out before I left the store. I had a dud and switched it before I left the store. I wanted to make sure it would punch through cardstock. Went to Target and got some organizational supplies. Dirt cheap all of a sudden. What's up with that? Off to Hobby Lobby for the 1/2 price sale on stamps and paper. Got the 2 stamps I wanted for Easter. Glad I waited. Then I went to a couple of local scrapbook stores. Got Memories and The Stamping and Scrapbooking Room. I just love Betty and Eric's place. Then he took me to dinner at a new place in Mayodan, NC called the Mountainside Resturant. Ummmmm...Ummmmm...the meal was great. Dinner for two was only $26.00 and that included drink and dessert. He had a huge rib-eye steak and I had BBQ ribs. Both meals came with roasted potatoes and green beans, tossed salad and yeast roll. He got Red Velvet cake and I got Strawberry Shortcake for dessert...and it was delicious. We met a couple we knew there. We had a great time of fellowship. God is so good to us. As always it's good to be alive and in love. We have been married soon to be 36 years. Life's good and I am enjoying the journey. Thanks for stopping by. TTFN...

No comments:

My Favorite Movies

  • High School Musical
  • The Ten Commandments
  • The Wizard Of Oz
  • Why Did I Get Married
  • Pretty Woman

About Me

My photo
I love to go on scrap retreats, mountains and the beach.