Tuesday, March 17, 2009

OMG...Spring Is Almost Here!!!

Hey Everyone!
It's still good to be alive. I can't believe it's almost Spring. What happens to the time. I think I can get some things done and all of a sudden weeks have gone by and I am standing still. Oh well...I did have a Stampin-Up Workshop and 20 of my friends showed up. WOW!!! What a wonderful show. I am going to get so much "FREE" stuff to make cards with. I can't wait to get it so I can finally share my creations with you. I see the ocean in the near future. That's right our Ladies Ministry is going to Myrtle Beach for our Annual Spring "Baptist Babes At The Beach" gettaway! Three days of Scrapping, Cardmaking, Knitting, Crocheting, Shopping, Reading and Eating. Just pure Christian fellowship and fun with friends. Making memories along the way.
Thanks for stopping by! TTFN...

No comments:

My Favorite Movies

  • High School Musical
  • The Ten Commandments
  • The Wizard Of Oz
  • Why Did I Get Married
  • Pretty Woman

About Me

My photo
I love to go on scrap retreats, mountains and the beach.