Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Father's Day!

WOW!!! It's the 1st Day of Summer...The longest day of the year. It's also Father's Day and I am so blessed to still have my Father. Of course I have my Heavenly Father who loves me as well. The love of a natural father is so rewarding and truly a blessing from the Lord. Take heart if you still have your Dad and give him all the love you can. Our Heavenly Father loved us so much that He gave His only begotten Son to save us. What's His Name...JESUS!!! Isn't that Awesome!!! Summer will be gone in a split minute. Time flies when you are having fun. Vacation is on the way. Yahoo!!! Look out Myrtle Beach...here we come. As always...Thanks for stopping by today. No I have not stopped making cards. I am just making memories with my family right now.

No comments:

My Favorite Movies

  • High School Musical
  • The Ten Commandments
  • The Wizard Of Oz
  • Why Did I Get Married
  • Pretty Woman

About Me

My photo
I love to go on scrap retreats, mountains and the beach.