Thursday, December 31, 2009

It's New Year's Eve...

Hello My Bloggeroo Friends...
It's New Year's Eve and all is well with me. God has been good to us and we are glad. 2009 is almost gone and there are memories to behold. We lost a lot of stars and many of them were people we grew up with. They will be greatly missed. I am excited about the coming year 2010...God has great things in store for us. The future is bright. Keep the faith. Our hope is in the Lord who does all things well.
May each of you have a "Blessed New Year" and may all your dreams come true. I wish for you a closer walk with God, a year of good health and happiness, peace, joy and great faith. Be blessed...Thanks for stopping by...TTFN

No comments:

My Favorite Movies

  • High School Musical
  • The Ten Commandments
  • The Wizard Of Oz
  • Why Did I Get Married
  • Pretty Woman

About Me

My photo
I love to go on scrap retreats, mountains and the beach.