Sunday, January 31, 2010

Oh No...Is It The End Of The Month Already!



Me Oh My...How Time Does Fly!
Oh well...yesterday we had 12 inches of snow in our town. I spent most of the day worrying about my poor husband who had to be out in that storm all night. Nevertheless, he made it home safely and he is now out using his snowblower...which by the way had only been used maybe once or twice in the last 8 years...since we have not had enough snow to use it. He is blessing a few of our next door neighbors as well. He is a super guy to do that after working over 24 hours at work at our local hospital. That's just the kind of "Man of God" he is. I on the other had did manage to get a card made yesterday too. I am challenging myself once again to do a card a day on this blog. I can only hope that I can meet it. God has been good to me and for that I am eternally grateful. As always...Thanks for stopping by today and be blessed! TTFN....

1 comment:

Janine said...

Wanda,
Love your card. Gorgeous!
Janine

My Favorite Movies

  • High School Musical
  • The Ten Commandments
  • The Wizard Of Oz
  • Why Did I Get Married
  • Pretty Woman

About Me

My photo
I love to go on scrap retreats, mountains and the beach.