Friday, February 12, 2010

It's Day 12...Card A Day Challenge


Hello Dear Friends,
It's Day 12 of my Card A Day Challenge..."Valentine Creations Week". Don't you just love those little love bugs. The days are certainly passing by fast. God has been good to me and for that I am eternally grateful. It's Valentine weekend and my dear husband of 36 years made dinner tonight. He is so sweet. We had his favorite veggies and shrimp. I don't know what the plans are for tomorrow but I am sure they will be fun. There is nothing like spending the weekend with the one you love. Have a great weekend and don't forget that I am wonderfully blessed by having you stop by my blog today! TTFN...

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

My Favorite Movies

  • High School Musical
  • The Ten Commandments
  • The Wizard Of Oz
  • Why Did I Get Married
  • Pretty Woman

About Me

My photo
I love to go on scrap retreats, mountains and the beach.