Sunday, February 14, 2010

It's Day 14...Card A Day Challenge



Happy Valentine's Day Dear Ones...
It's Day 14 of my Card A Day Challenge and all is well with my soul. I am so glad that Jesus loves us so much. We had a great time with our church family and our family at home as well. My little neice had a visit from her grandpa and she wrote a very special Valentine to him. Now mind you she is only 10 years old and had never met this grandpa because she was not even born when he was alive. He came from heaven to her in a dream and he left a special message for her grandmother from him. He said for her to tell grandma that he still loved her. As her daddy read it to us...we all sat around the kitchen table with tears flowing from our eyes and that made our Valentine's Day just right. Love is what it's all about. Make memories when you can...this one will always be in our hearts. I am so excited about this coming week as I will be attending a ladies sleepover at a friends house on Friday. A weekend of Cropping and Cardmaking. I can't wait to see what creations we will be doing. I am wonderfully blessed by you stopping by my blog today. TTFN...

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

My Favorite Movies

  • High School Musical
  • The Ten Commandments
  • The Wizard Of Oz
  • Why Did I Get Married
  • Pretty Woman

About Me

My photo
I love to go on scrap retreats, mountains and the beach.