Saturday, February 6, 2010

It's Day 6...

Hello My Dear Friends...It's Day 6 of my Card A Day Challenge.
First we have had power outages in our area all day. So I didn't think that I would be able to get it done today. But look a our God...Thanks be to Him we now have power two days earlier than expected. He is Awesome!!! Hats off to AEP!!! For all those who like us did not fully prepare for a power outage...Get flash light batteries, x-tra water, battery operated radio, candles, etc. Make yourself an "Emergency Kit"!!! We have learned our lesson for sure. Now for my card deets...This is a top flip card closed. The top flips up with the sentiment underneath. Thanks for stopping by today and be blessed!!! TTFN...


Posted by Picasa

No comments:

My Favorite Movies

  • High School Musical
  • The Ten Commandments
  • The Wizard Of Oz
  • Why Did I Get Married
  • Pretty Woman

About Me

My photo
I love to go on scrap retreats, mountains and the beach.