Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Yahoooooooooo...It's Spring!

Hello Dear Ones...
It's been a while since I posted I know. Busy, Busy, Busy is all I can say for it. I have been to the beach and spent some quality time with some very dear friends. I did manage to create a few cards while there. Pictures coming soon. The weather was absolutely beautiful...and the sunrises were awesome. All in all my weekend was fabulous. Had to go to a funeral today of a dear mother in our church. She will be greatly missed by all who loved and knew her. I am wonderfully blessed by having you stop by my blog today!

No comments:

My Favorite Movies

  • High School Musical
  • The Ten Commandments
  • The Wizard Of Oz
  • Why Did I Get Married
  • Pretty Woman

About Me

My photo
I love to go on scrap retreats, mountains and the beach.