Thursday, July 15, 2010

Happy Birthday To Me!

I can't believe it's been so long since I posted. Where does the time go? I won't even begin to try to tell you what I have been doing. Let's just say life caught up with me and I could not help it. Today is my birthday and I am so glad to be alive. God has truly been good to me and for that I am so grateful for having Him in my life. I am also thankful for online friends and off line friends too. Every birthday wish I got today really blessed my soul!. I am creating some neat cards...Hope to post and share real soon. I am blessed by having you stop by my blog today.
TTFN....

No comments:

My Favorite Movies

  • High School Musical
  • The Ten Commandments
  • The Wizard Of Oz
  • Why Did I Get Married
  • Pretty Woman

About Me

My photo
I love to go on scrap retreats, mountains and the beach.