Sunday, December 5, 2010

WOW!!! It's Been A While...

Yep...I have been MIA!!!
Oh well...time sure does fly by when you are having fun and living...
Here's what I have been doing since my last post...been a lot of places...seen a lot of faces...spent time with old friends...met some new friends...went to the beach twice...went to some stamp conventions...visited the farmers market...spent time with family and all while making some cards...which by the way is my passion to create. Here's a few pictures I took along my journey while I was MIA!!!! Enjoy....






Farmers Market and the veggies were so pretty. I just love squash...

Then on to the beach...Sunrise...Myrtle Beach...Sunset...Topsail Island
Oh the beauty and these were free everyday...

Remember these...I sure do...yep it's an outhouse. Still standing strong...the old car was sweet....

My brother in law grew these and they were so goooooood...Yum...Yum...
That's it for now...I will post a few of my Card Creations in another post later this evening...as you can see I have had lots of fun and this was just a few pics of lifes journey. Tell someone you love them today and thanks for stopping by...TTFN....
















No comments:

My Favorite Movies

  • High School Musical
  • The Ten Commandments
  • The Wizard Of Oz
  • Why Did I Get Married
  • Pretty Woman

About Me

My photo
I love to go on scrap retreats, mountains and the beach.