Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy New Year!

Oh my goodnes...my poor neglected blog.
I am starting the year off right this time.
God has been good to me and Life has been good...Since September 11th...I have been a lot of places...seen a lot of faces...met all kinds. Went several times to the beach...spent prime time with family and friends. Created some things and now I am going to purge some things. Things like unwanted supplies...out of date paper, ribbon, stamps, paper and punches. Hmmmm...shall we say craft sale or yard sale.

My nieces and nephews are growing up much too fast!

Later today I will take a few pics of my card creations to share with you so stay tuned...Thanks so much for stopping by. Hugs...TTFN

No comments:

My Favorite Movies

  • High School Musical
  • The Ten Commandments
  • The Wizard Of Oz
  • Why Did I Get Married
  • Pretty Woman

About Me

My photo
I love to go on scrap retreats, mountains and the beach.