Friday, August 22, 2008

Day 22 Fabulous Friday...


T.G.I.F. in a big way! Had a great day. Need lots of prayer for a dear friend who has an illness. Went to ladies night out at a neighbor church tonight. Our project was to make thank you cards for 300 people. Mission accomplished. Whew!!!! Lotta stamping. We usually get done with our projects. These are a great bunch of ladies. Team work is great!!! My mouse died to my laptop yesterday. I am not so good at using the keyboard. I love a mouse. Getting me another one tomorrow. Enjoy this fabulous creation. I am teaching myself how to make one of these. It's a card. I took a picture of the pattern at a wonderful stamp & scrapbook store in Lewisville, NC called "The Enchanted Cottage". If you are ever in the area do go there. I promise you that you won't be sorry. Thanks for stopping by! TTFN...

No comments:

My Favorite Movies

  • High School Musical
  • The Ten Commandments
  • The Wizard Of Oz
  • Why Did I Get Married
  • Pretty Woman

About Me

My photo
I love to go on scrap retreats, mountains and the beach.