Saturday, August 23, 2008

Day 23 Sweet Saturday...


Hello Everyone!
What a wonderful day and it's good to be alive! Spent the day with my best friend who just happens to be my husband. Started out at Cracker Barrel for breakfast. Don't you just love to go there to eat and get in a little shopping too. Then it was off to our usual stops at Sam's, Michaels, Hobby Lobby, A.C. Moore and of course The Stamping Room. Then there was the trip to Archdale...KC Hobby. He got a RC Flight Simulator. He is learning how to fly Remote Control Airplanes. I may never get to my computer again. HA!!! HA!!! It's his toy. I got some really cute Christmas stamps today. And yes, you may ask yourself why is she buying Christmas stamps now. Well, I have learned that if you don't get them when they first come out, you won't see them in a few weeks and the stores usually only get them one time. Especially the new ones for 2008. Gotta get them Christmas creations flowing. It will be here before you know it. Anyway, I had fun and I even got a lesson in flying too! Enjoy this creation and as always "Thanks" for stopping by. TTFN...

No comments:

My Favorite Movies

  • High School Musical
  • The Ten Commandments
  • The Wizard Of Oz
  • Why Did I Get Married
  • Pretty Woman

About Me

My photo
I love to go on scrap retreats, mountains and the beach.