Monday, August 25, 2008

Day 25 Magical Monday...


It's Monday and it's good to be alive! I had a lot to do today and it's getting late. I wanted to share with you something that I got in an email today. The subject line was "Have A Blessed Day"! Dear God, The person reading this is beautiful, classy, strong and you love them. Help them live their life to the fullest. Please promote them and cause them to excel above expectations. Help them to shine in darkest places and love where it is impossible to love. Enjoy your day and God bless you all. I really liked that email. Sometimes we get these emails and delete them without really reading what the true meaning really is. This one was truly a blessing for me and I hope it will be for you too. Enjoy today's card and as always "Thanks for stopping by". TTFN...

No comments:

My Favorite Movies

  • High School Musical
  • The Ten Commandments
  • The Wizard Of Oz
  • Why Did I Get Married
  • Pretty Woman

About Me

My photo
I love to go on scrap retreats, mountains and the beach.