Friday, August 29, 2008

Day 29 Fantastic Friday...


It's Friday,God is faithful and it's good to be alive. I had a great time today. Went up to Hillsville, VA. It's the biggest flea market that takes place every year. This was the 41st year for it. Thousands and thousands of people...it's unbelievable. Lots of walking and eating. There are hundreds and hundreds of vendors too. It's really no way you can see it all. I had fun hanging out with my best friend, who just happens to be my darling husband. My family reunion is this weekend and family comes home from miles around. It's going to be great to see everyone. I have only 2 more days left for my Card A Day challenge to myself. It's been fun sharing creations with you. Enjoy yet another one of my friends creations and as always "Thanks for stopping by". TTFN...

No comments:

My Favorite Movies

  • High School Musical
  • The Ten Commandments
  • The Wizard Of Oz
  • Why Did I Get Married
  • Pretty Woman

About Me

My photo
I love to go on scrap retreats, mountains and the beach.