Saturday, August 30, 2008

Day 30 Splendid Saturday...


Happy Saturday!
It's a good day and it's good to be alive. I don't take life for granted. God has been good to me and for that I am eternally grateful. We had a great time visiting with family today. There were so many cousins I did not know there. Still don't know...Smile. I was so impressed with how many of our young family members are choosing to come to the old home place for our family reunion. I am the oldest grandchild on my grandmother's (my mom's mother) side of the family. There were children everywhere playing and running around just like we used to do when we were young. I only have today and tomorrow to go with the card a day challenge to myself. Enjoy today's creation by my friend. As always "Thanks for stopping by". TTFN...

No comments:

My Favorite Movies

  • High School Musical
  • The Ten Commandments
  • The Wizard Of Oz
  • Why Did I Get Married
  • Pretty Woman

About Me

My photo
I love to go on scrap retreats, mountains and the beach.