Sunday, August 31, 2008

Day 31 Sanctified Sunday...


It's good to be alive and God has been so good 2 me! I have a wonderful family and it was so good to see all of them today. Family reunions are just the best. You get to meet all of those cousins that you hardly ever get to see and even some you didn't know you had. I really miss my Mom too. She would have loved to have been there with everyone. Her spirit is always with us and I know I will see her again someday. Everyone will be leaving tomorrow who came home from miles and miles around. Too many to name them all. Today I will be sharing my last creation in my card a day challenge to myself. "Thanks for stopping by". TTFN...

No comments:

My Favorite Movies

  • High School Musical
  • The Ten Commandments
  • The Wizard Of Oz
  • Why Did I Get Married
  • Pretty Woman

About Me

My photo
I love to go on scrap retreats, mountains and the beach.