Saturday, April 18, 2009

MS Walk...

Hello Everyone..
I had a great Easter and I hope you did as well. I just wanted to let everyone know that I am still among the living. It's been a while since I posted as I have been very busy. I am getting ready for a Scrapbooking Retreat at Smith Mountain Lake. YEAH....baby 3 full days of nothing but me time. My sweetie and I got up and went to the MS Walk at our local park this morning. Having had Polio...I could identify with the MS survivors. I have post polio syndrome but I can still walk. I only walked 1.6 miles but to God Be The Glory I made it that far with His help. I am still standing with His help. It has been a beautiful day in Virginia. I got to touch a real Llama today. Felt kinda funny and fuzzy. They have such a cute face. Have a blessed week and as always...Thanks for stopping by!! TTFN.....

No comments:

My Favorite Movies

  • High School Musical
  • The Ten Commandments
  • The Wizard Of Oz
  • Why Did I Get Married
  • Pretty Woman

About Me

My photo
I love to go on scrap retreats, mountains and the beach.