Tuesday, May 19, 2009

OMG!!! Where Does The Time Go....

Oh My Gosh...I have got to get a handle on this blogging thing. I am so far behind I can't see in front of me. I am so sorry I have been a bad girl in blogging. Let's see now...what have I been doing? Well...I went on a Scrapbooking Retreat the end of April...Made over 50 cards. Had a wonderful time with my "Peeps". We are the Scrappy Chicks!! Still got to take pictures to share with you. I took a trip to Richmond to visit family. Then there's Mother's Day!!! It's still so hard to celebrate this holiday since my Mom went home to be with the Lord. I miss her so much. I just thank God her spirit is always with me and she lives in my heart. Love ya...MOM!!!
Getting away this weekend again to Richmond. Taking a card project with me. Will share when I get back. It's still Spring and I had to put on a jacket this morning. What's up with that?? My DH is planting me a little garden. He's so sweet. Gotta go now...Thanks for stopping by. TTFN....

No comments:

My Favorite Movies

  • High School Musical
  • The Ten Commandments
  • The Wizard Of Oz
  • Why Did I Get Married
  • Pretty Woman

About Me

My photo
I love to go on scrap retreats, mountains and the beach.