Thursday, July 16, 2009

Happy Birthday To Me...

Happy Birthday To Me...Yesterday was my birthday and I had a wonderful day. My husband treated me to dinner and mad money...My friend at work treated me to breakfast and break at work. I had lots of birthday wishes from my internet friends too. I got an unexpected BD card from a nice lady at church and more mad money from a very special co-worker too. What a great day. I am so blessed to be alive and among the living. God has been good to me and I give Him all the glory for loving me so much to send His only Son to save me. John 3:16...He Loves You Too! Thanks for stopping by today. TTFN...

No comments:

My Favorite Movies

  • High School Musical
  • The Ten Commandments
  • The Wizard Of Oz
  • Why Did I Get Married
  • Pretty Woman

About Me

My photo
I love to go on scrap retreats, mountains and the beach.