Sunday, August 2, 2009

It's August Oh My Word...

Where has the time gone. Let's see...We finished our Youth Convention which went right into our Family Reunion. Family is so important. We had a great time going over memories from our past and planning our future. God is healing the family as we continue to grow. Now we are getting ready for our Holy Elders' Council as we prepare for the 99th Year! That's a long time to come together as a body of believers. I have not stop making cards...I will share my creations soon. Be blessed and thanks for stopping by today. TTFN....

No comments:

My Favorite Movies

  • High School Musical
  • The Ten Commandments
  • The Wizard Of Oz
  • Why Did I Get Married
  • Pretty Woman

About Me

My photo
I love to go on scrap retreats, mountains and the beach.