Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Happy September Ya'll...

WOW!!! It's September and Fall is in the air...a little nippy this morning but it felt so good. I am feeling a since of Fall all around me. Festivals are gearing up to start and I can't wait. I love to go to Festivals...Funnel cakes, turkey legs, blooming onions, spiral fries...Yum...Yum... School has started and the kids are excited. I have a stamping convention to go to next weekend. I'm excited about that one. A weekend away with Stamping Friends is always nice. I am working on some card inventory. Pictures coming real soon. Thanks for stopping by today! TTFN....

No comments:

My Favorite Movies

  • High School Musical
  • The Ten Commandments
  • The Wizard Of Oz
  • Why Did I Get Married
  • Pretty Woman

About Me

My photo
I love to go on scrap retreats, mountains and the beach.