Wednesday, February 10, 2010

It's Day 10...Card A Day Challenge



Hello Friends,
It's Day 10 of my Card A Day Challenge and "Valentine Creations Week"! This is another Clean and Simple card that I made last year for V-Day. Just use a border stamp, punch some hearts and a Valentine Sentiment. Simple...Simple...Simple...Today we have mighty winds brewing and some are without power again. Please let's all pray for each other during this winter and be sure to check on our fellow neighbors too. Be encouraged and always remember that I'm blessed by having you stop by my blog today. TTFN...

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

My Favorite Movies

  • High School Musical
  • The Ten Commandments
  • The Wizard Of Oz
  • Why Did I Get Married
  • Pretty Woman

About Me

My photo
I love to go on scrap retreats, mountains and the beach.