Tuesday, February 9, 2010

It's Day 9...Card A Day Challenge

Hello My Friends...
It's Day 9 of my Card A Day Challenge..."Valentine Creations Week". Today's card is a 3x6 card using a little heart bling. These cards are so easy to make. I had such fun making this one a while back. I am gearing up for a "Ladies Sleepover" next weekend for some Cropping, Stamping and Fun...Fun...Fun...sharing ideas and learning new techniques. I will share more later next week of what we have planned. Just praying that the weather holds up for it. Let It Snow...Let It Snow...Let It Snow...Somewhere Else!!!
I have decided to change my closing to - "I'm blessed by having you stop by my blog today". TTFN...




Posted by Picasa

No comments:

My Favorite Movies

  • High School Musical
  • The Ten Commandments
  • The Wizard Of Oz
  • Why Did I Get Married
  • Pretty Woman

About Me

My photo
I love to go on scrap retreats, mountains and the beach.