Monday, February 8, 2010

It's Day 8...Card A Day Challenge

Hello Friends,
It's Day 8 of my Card A Day Challenge and it's "Valentine Creations" week. This week will be creations using "Hearts" on my cards.
For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. John 3:16 Now that's what I call "Real Love"! There is no other love like it on earth. We should all accept His love for us and spread it around the world everyday. Be wonderfully blessed and Thanks for stopping by today! TTFN...




Posted by Picasa

No comments:

My Favorite Movies

  • High School Musical
  • The Ten Commandments
  • The Wizard Of Oz
  • Why Did I Get Married
  • Pretty Woman

About Me

My photo
I love to go on scrap retreats, mountains and the beach.