Sunday, February 7, 2010

It's Day 7...Yahoooo!!!!

It's Day 7 of my Card A Day Challenge....I made it a full week! This has been so much fun sharing all of my card creations with you. We are so blessed the power returned last night and we thank God for His goodness to give it back earlier than expected. Now for the card today...it is a Clean and Simple card for a quick "Birthday" need. Just pick out your stamp, get out the ink, stamp your image...then stamp off, add the sentiment and some glitter...BAM!!!! Super quick and easy-peasy.
It's Super Bowl Sunday and I am off to watch a little...and I mean little of the game. Gotta create some cards for this week as well. It will be "Valentine Creations" this week. Some detailed and some Clean and Simple. Thanks for stopping by today and be blessed! TTFN...

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

My Favorite Movies

  • High School Musical
  • The Ten Commandments
  • The Wizard Of Oz
  • Why Did I Get Married
  • Pretty Woman

About Me

My photo
I love to go on scrap retreats, mountains and the beach.