Monday, February 22, 2010

It's Day 22...Card A Day Challenge


Hello Friends,
It's Day 22 of my Card A Day Challenge and all is still well with my soul. As I said on yesterday, I took a little weekend gettaway with some friends. We had a wonderful time creating, learning, shopping, laughing and eating. Not necessarily in that order of course. This is a card I made while there with my new silhouette stamp from Hampton Arts. I love it. This was also my first time using the sponging technique. I really liked doing that. Don't you just love that Spellbinders label. Makes doing a card a breeze. There is more to come so stay tuned. I am wonderfully blessed by having you stop by my blog today. TTFN...

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

My Favorite Movies

  • High School Musical
  • The Ten Commandments
  • The Wizard Of Oz
  • Why Did I Get Married
  • Pretty Woman

About Me

My photo
I love to go on scrap retreats, mountains and the beach.