Tuesday, February 23, 2010

It's Day 23...Card A Day Challenge


It's Day 23 of my Card A Day Challenge. This is a card I made while at my weekend gettaway using my new Gina K Designs "Lovely Labels" stamp set. The craft paper is edge distressed with the new Tim Holtz distress ink. The new stamps line up with several of the Nestibilities labels, this is Labels One. They are "GORJUSS" and you can make really quick Clean and Simple cards with them. Card paper is Paper Trey Inks Kraft, White and one of the new In Colors from Stampin-Up. Inks are Memento Rich Cocoa and Stampin-Up In Color markers. Martha Stewart Butterfly with pearl accent on the body. Ribbon from AC Moore. Tomorrows card will be another Clean and Simple card. That's it for today. I am wonderfully blessed by having you stop by my blog today. TTFN...

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

My Favorite Movies

  • High School Musical
  • The Ten Commandments
  • The Wizard Of Oz
  • Why Did I Get Married
  • Pretty Woman

About Me

My photo
I love to go on scrap retreats, mountains and the beach.