Friday, December 31, 2010

Last Day in 2010...

WOW!!! It's hard to believe this year is ending. I have been a lot of places...met a lot of faces...spent time with friends and family. There is one thing that stays on my mind..."The Best Is Yet To Come"!!! As I look back on all that has happened this year...I can still say without reservation that "God Has Been Good To Me" and for that I am eternally grateful. I have searched the world over and I still can't find nobody greater than "Jesus Christ". I am looking forward to the "New Year" and what it will bring.

The card below is one I made this summer and I thought the words were very appropriate for "New Years Day"! I love butteflies and I think they will be used a lot on cards, projects and many other crafts. Some of the supplies I used are Martha Stewart big butterfly punch...Spellbinders Nestabilities Labels...Gina K Stamps...Bazzill Bling...Vellum & Bling...and for the life of me I can't remember the designer papers name...

May you be abundantly blessed this coming year and may you find Peace in the midst of storms...
Joy in the midst of sorrow and Love in times of loneliness....May you have many, many memories with friends and family.
I am so wonderfully blessed by having you stop by today...Happy New Year!!! TTFN...



Posted by Picasa

No comments:

My Favorite Movies

  • High School Musical
  • The Ten Commandments
  • The Wizard Of Oz
  • Why Did I Get Married
  • Pretty Woman

About Me

My photo
I love to go on scrap retreats, mountains and the beach.