Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Happy New Year...It's 2011...

Happy New Year...God is so good! We have so much to be thankful for. It's a new year and I can't wait to see how it will unfold. Life is good...I got my health, He gives me strength and I have a wonderful husband, lots of friends and a loving family. There is a roof over my head, clothes on my back and food on the table. I guess you could say I'm rich...It's not always about the money you know. I am a child of God and He loves me. Like I said...God is so good and life is good too!

I am organizing my house...creating a crafting room just for me. It's been a long time coming but I will get there. It's all about the purge! Stay tuned for some card creations...Thanks for stopping by today...I have been blessed by your visit. TTFN...


No comments:

My Favorite Movies

  • High School Musical
  • The Ten Commandments
  • The Wizard Of Oz
  • Why Did I Get Married
  • Pretty Woman

About Me

My photo
I love to go on scrap retreats, mountains and the beach.